In this generation where social networking thrives, I for one, will not be left behind. There were times in the past where expression of art were shown through paintings, literature pieces, theater, music, dance, etc. People still do these now, but let’s face it- the quality of the majority of these “Art expressions” is mediocre compared to the masterpieces of the previous era. Or maybe that’s just me. That aside, I just wanted to list down and take a bird’s eye view of how I’m using the internet, or more specifically, the SNSites to “express” whatever I need to let out.
- School-related groupworks (believe it or not)
- Organizations’ meetings/updates/etc
- Communication with relatives (the old relatives)
Now, I have several accounts for this one. I need not indicate the usernames though.
- First account
- Private: available for all acquaintances, friends, same-aged relatives
- Occasional self-written quotes that are not too personal.
- Public conversation with friends
- For the “second life” ;)
- For MY eyes only
Occasional Everyday ranting that I can no longer post on my main account because too many people could see that already :|
- The point? Stress-reliever. Try it. When you’re angry and you can’t yell or shout out your frustrations, TYPE IT. (But I believe that not everyone should see that side of an individual, so I make a personal account especially for that purpose.)
- The KOREAN hype. What else can I say? LOL
- Occasional rants that are slightly personal. Just, random stuff really. (Only YG family members could see it and not even half of them will understand, and not even 1 of them would spare a few seconds to read it.)
- Interesting photos
- Interesting posts
- Funny posts
- Whenever I have FREE TIME. (Which is seldom nowadays :( )
- The Shakespeare stuff (not literally)
- A longer version of my Account 3 on Twitter. I just LOVE to blab so much.
- Online diary/journal
A fairly new account that I wasn’t quite sure what to do with. I just figured it out today, which inspired me to write this post.
- Random/Mixed Day Challenges (that I’m not sure I’d be able to do EVERYDAY. Once a week maybe? :> )
I have more accounts that aren’t mainstream but it’s useless to include them here because they’re either only substitutes for other accounts (e.g., twitter) and I no longer use them, or I’ve forgotten them already.
Tagged as: Facebook. SNS. Social Networking. Thoughts. blogger. google+. twitter. wordpress. personal.